Our last day in Guangzhou. We had a very low-key day. We got up....did some skyping.....took our time getting ready for breakfast.......and then went to the "Swan Room" the room that is sponsored by Mattel for the kids to play in. We have met so many lovely people in Guangzhou....some of the people were on our flight from Chicago...some at the Novotel in Beijing.....some were friends made in Tianjin...some we just got to know here in Guangzhou. We have made new bonds with the two other couples who adopted their girls, Eva and Jaydan, from our agency. I can't wait for Delaney (hand and finger) and Eva (cleft and palate)to get the surgery's that will make them even more beautiful on the outside..... We have meet some really neat store owners like Jordan. Every adoptive family I think knows Jordan and Jordan's place. I got a really special gift for Bella and now Delaney's playgroup friends....let's just say it is a gift given out by the White Swan (if you stay at the hotel) and I know that it will always be a special gift for Chloe, Malia, and Caroline. I couldn't believe he has them. Thank you once again to China for giving me the opportunity to expand my family. Even though, it hasn't always been easy....and I had many, many frustrated days leading up to getting Delany I am so glad I stuck it out...even as she is laying here on the floor and throwing a fit because she is sooo tired....I can't believe my good fortune and good luck to get this amazing child and to be able to call her my own. Who really could have thought that a child that was abandoned a world away would end up being my duaghter??? If I ever want proof that miracles exist....I only have to look as far as my two beautiful duaghters.... |
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Last Day in Guangzhou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so proud of you Mare and Mike. It certainly takes special people to adopt a child and give them your love. I know you are those special people who have already given Bella a life she will always cherish.I am proud of our family members and how we accept and give love to children. God blessed me with wonderful children who I am so proud to call my own.I love you so much.love, nanie
Okay, now you've gone and made me cry! Maryann, you are such a sweet soul!! You are truly blessed with two precious daughters, but they are equally blessed to have you for their Mommy. And I know I am blessed to have you and your family in my family's life. Big hugs! Can't wait for tomorrow!
Bella and Delaney are just as blessed as you and Mike are!! Bella is a wonderful little girl and it sounds like Delaney is just as wonderful as her big sister. Can't wait till tomorrow. Really can't wait to see Bella's reaction to seeing her little sister and being able to hug her and give her all the love that you have taught her to give. See you tomorrow have a safe trip. Love Aunt Annie
That was a wonderful blog entry!!!! Here's hoping for a smooth flight home and we can't wait to see you when you arrive in Fort Wayne!!! Love to you all.
Post a Comment