We officially have 48 hours until we leave!!!
Bags are packed....grandparents are in place for Bella care...transportation to airport arranged....all we have to do is put the suit cases in the car and we are off.
I can't believe we are on our way to China again. It is amazing that a world away our daughter is waiting for us. Next Monday, July 18 while everyone in the US is asleep (or should be asleep) we will be meeting Delaney for the first time. We hope that she transitions well into her new family.
I can't promise much for the future but I can promise her this........she will now have a mom and dad who will love her forever, a sister who can't wait to hold and play with her, lots of grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins who I promise will teach her all the bad things her mom and dad doesn't want her to learn!!!
But, most importantly....she will never be an orphan again--She will have a family. And honestly...I can't think of anything more important than family!!!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She will be loved forever!!!!!
-aunt Kris
Congrats! Delaney is a doll! I will look thru all my pictures and see if she would just happen to be in any! We picked up our Maria November 18 last fall... She was in the orphanage, She has adjusted very well... the kids are WELL taken care of there and very loved... so hopefully Delaney's transition will be as good as Maria's has been! :) Maria was mad for about 3 days and then she got happy and silly! I can't wait to see new pictures with her in your arms! :) Have a safe trip!!
Christel
Beautifully said! Praying for all of you!!!!
Post a Comment