Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bella is at nannies....

and I was a weepy mess. She is in good hands tonite and then Mike's mom will pick her up after school and go out for dinner for Nannie's birthday. I only cryed for about 10 minutes realizing how much I am going to miss my baby!!!

Happy Birthday Nannie!!!! Sorry I can't be there to celebrate it with you...but figured it is okay since I am bringing you home a new grandbaby!!!!!

7 hours until we leave....everything is packed (Well, except the computer!!), all the paperwork is finished....house is clean...laundry done.....and we are out of here!!!!

Next time I write we will be sitting in the Novetel peace hotel in Beijing. I have heard this is within walking distance of t**nanmen square and a neat night market which is suppose to have the wierd foods that you see that guy on the travel channel eat...we have been told they pretty much have anything that walks on a stick....like scorpion on a stick.....if I see that I am sooo going to double dog dare Mike into eating one and you can be sure that I am getting pictures!!!!!

Well, time for me to get ready for bed........and talk to you on the other side of the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, can't wait to skype!!! and see my new niece!!!
-aunt Kris

Anonymous said...

You and Mike will be at my bday dinner because Bella is there..she is such a part of you both..I love sharing my bday with my newest granddaughter...and can't wait to hold her and love her..be safe and hurry home. love nanie

 
design by suckmylolly.com