Bella became a US citizen today. We had to go to the American Consulate and we had to swear that she would uphold the laws of the United States.
Also, no worries....Bella is now completely bonded with me. It is so great to see those little chubby arms in the upwards position for me. There is nothing better in the world than to know that your child now trust you completely. I love parenthood!!!!
Sorry my posts are so few and far between but with my computer broke I am trying to get down to the business center as much as I can. It cost 40 RMB for 15 minutes which is about $8.00 is us money. Very expensive.
I have lots of pictures to show everyone when we get home. I don't know if I will have a chance to post again before we leave for Hong Kong on Friday.
I look forward to see everyone at the airport on Sunday and most of all can't wait for you all to meet Miss Bella!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We appreciate all you are doing to keep us posted.
Do they realize the number of aunts and uncles that she has waiting at home ready to corrupt her? Who needs stinkin' laws anyway? HAHA
Being a mom is great and enjoy those little arms now, they grow up before you know it! Have fun on the rest of your trip and see you Sunday!
Love you all,
Aunt MeMe, Uncle Darren and tribe
I'm so glad she has bonded with her mommy. I knew it would happen, little kids are versitle anyway, but who can refuse love.
I've enjoyed reading the posts, I feel like I've been a little bit part of the process. Have fun at Disney. See you soon.
Terri
So great to hear my little niece has bonded so well with both of you and is so comfortable and trusts you sooo much!! She is gonna need that when she gets to the airport and is scared by all of us!!! She won't know what to think of our tribe huh? We are all so looking forward to seeing her beautiful little face and miss you guys sooo much!! We can't wait until Sunday. Thank you so much for keeping us updated as much as you have we would have gone crazy without it!!
As for the American citizen thing does that mean Uncle Todd has one more law breaker he has to worry about for the next 4 days!! Mare you better watch those two kids of yours and keep them out of trouble!!!
Now on to Disneyland Hong Kong. . . Leann wants to know what would a set of ears from there look like? Hint Hint :)
Love you guys!!
Aunt Lisa
Just wanted to wish you a safe trip home! Many prayers and good wishes sent your way as you prepare to make the amazing adjustment back home as a new family!
Just so everyone knows in case you're reading this: Mare and Mike and Bella are coming back two days early. There is a typhoon headed towards Hong Kong and they are not going to Disney. They are disappointed but a glad to be coming home. Mare says she wanted a spirited child and boy did she get her answer. Looking forward to meeting our spirited one.
Kristie
Oh, they will be arriving in Ft. Wayne at 8:20 pm on Northwest airlines. We are greeting in backage claim if your coming.
Sorry about the bad weather and the cancelled Disney trip...however, when you take Bella back to visit her original homeland someday, you can take her to Disney then..she will be older and enjoy it so much more.
How exciting you will be back in your own home with your precious little one very soon!
Life does not get any better than this!
love ya, Sue & Mike
Can't wait to see Bella in person and see her interact with the two of you...I know I will cry tears of joy at that wonderful sight!
Ok so
bella is home and we are all kissing and hugging our baby girl. She was so good at coming to all of us and sharing the love. We made such a great splash at the airport (thought they were gonna evict us at one point).We also saw and met an other little boys who was adopted six weeks ago and his parents were there meeting someone else.
It was so great to talk to them and get to know our
bella.
She is one fantasitic little girl. She has mares dimples and smiles and her daddys charm. She already has her own ideas of what she wants too. She is very spirited and as her nana I am predicting we have our first woman president coming up...so college is a must so college fund watch out....you will be started soon....
She is so smart and even started speaking while we were there.When she smiles you just melt when she shows those dimples. Her smile is so deep and geniune that your heart misses a beat to see it.Poppy has taught her to sip and sigh already and so that could just be her trade mark. it's soooocute!!!!!
Thanks to all the family who came to the airport. you all know how much you mean to us and know how much we love sharing Bella with you all. I was so impressed she wanted to be with each of us at one point. she knows the love we have for her and her parents.
Kate, Emilee, Leann, macey you were perfect cousins for Bella. She loved how you were so excited to see her and all the joy and love you shared with her.Now your job is to teach her some "onry" things to share with her folks!!!! ha....Can't wait till the luau....we have alot of things to teach our Bella boo..........
Mare and Mike, your daughter is such happiness for us all.We are so blessed you have her and she is here forever.She had always been so wanted and loved so much by our family.People this is our first Farnham grandchild and I hope there are many, many more to come.......this is one happy momma and one happy memere!!!!!!!!!
Elaine, I kissed Bella and told her that her memere told me to kiss her for her...I gave her extra from you and told her in one month you'd be here with her.....then she smiled...she knows....we can't wait till you are here...love, nana
Post a Comment