
- Packing done.
- Housework done.
- Yardwork done.
- Airplane confirmation done.
- Paperwork done.
- Everything done.
We are ready!!!!
We leave the house tomorrow morning at 5 am to make our first flight. The next time I post we will be sitting in a hotel room in Nanning, China on Tuesday morning.
Bella will be mere hours from meeting her new dad and mom for the first time.
Finally, We ARE coming Bella...the title of our blog really does explains it all!!!!
Bella will be mere hours from meeting her new dad and mom for the first time.
Finally, We ARE coming Bella...the title of our blog really does explains it all!!!!

16 comments:
Oh how exciting!!!!!looking forward to your next post,you will love Nanning(we sure did).
finally!!! the countdown is almost over!!! woo-hoo!!! Let the shouts of joy begin!!!
It's just a matter of hours until Bella completes your world...so-o-o precious, and such a joyful blessing!
We could not be more excited for you if we tried!
look forward to updates while you are in China!
love, Sue & Mike
Mare,
It has been a long journey and we are all looking forward to tomorrow. After we drop you two off we will be counting the days till the 24th. I am so excited that the time is here.
Can't wait till you are posting from China. Be on the watch for "your new daddy" Bring him home with Bella...ha....ha
You will have such a great experience and the love you have for Bella will supersede everything else.
I love you and Mike and can't wait to love Bella Boo at home.love, mom
Mike & Mare,
The time has finally arrived. It is true good things come to those who wait. We are so excited and happy for you and can't wait to see Bella. She has no idea the amount of love she has already waiting for her. It has been a long, long journey but you made it! Hope things go well on the trip and looking forward to your safe return where it will be time to party!!!
Love you!
Aunt MeMe, Uncle Darren and our tribe.
I'm so excited for you that I'm near tears! I'm so so so so happy that you are finally on your way to Bella and that in only a few short days you will be holding her and kissing her and starting your new life as a family! I'll be following your journey ---- Safe travels! I can't believe you leave tomorrow!!!
I cannot wait to follow your journey while in China and to re-visit Nanning through you!!
It is 8:15am, Sunday,
Aug 10th....you should be on the plane now!!!!!!! We are praying for a safe journey and a wonderful bonding time with Miss Bella. (it should take about 5 seconds to bond, time you look in her eyes and she looks in yours and sees all the love!) You already know there is aboundless love pouring forth from all over the place (is there ANYONE who DOESN'T know about Bella???!!!) for the three of you!
Finally the journey has taken you to the best part and you can continue that journey with Bella safe in your arms!
MOMMY & DADDY, have a great time with your beautiful DAUGHTER!
Can't wait to hear details and see pics!
Okay, I'm gonna go cry happy tears now!!love ya, Sue & Mike
MaryAnn and Mike,
I am glad you are finally on your way to get Bella. I remember doing this almost 10 years ago to get Emily. Nothing will ever beat the time when you finally get to see her and hold her in your arms. You've waited an incredibly long time for this. Enjoy every minute.
Marietta and Emily McWhorter
You should be in China now and know that you cann't wait until tomorrow when you finally get to hold precious, beautiful daughter of yours...It has been a long, long wait that is finally going to be so worth it...Give Bella a big kiss and hug for us until we finally get to hold her as well...Love the three of you..Mom and Dad Memere and Pepere to Bella
To the new Uncle Daddy and Mama Mare,
Can't wait to see your first post from China and the first pictures of our new niece. Be careful and please try to keep Mike out of prison. We'll see you in 2 weeks!
Love, Todd & Lisa
Dear Mommy & Daddy of Bell,
Can't wait to follow your journey. I know you are probably still on a plane somewhre. So close! Give Bella lots of kisses and hugs for us and we will see you when you return!
Love, Dick Brenda Tonya
Congrats to the new Mommy and Daddy!!!!!!!!! You are finally in the same country as your daughter. By now you are probably up pacing the floor while waiting to hold your beautiful new daughter. Can't wait until tomorrow morning to see an update and your first family picture in China. See all 3 of you in a couple of weeks!!!! Hope that all 3 of you have fun getting to know each other.
Love Uncle Jeff, Aunt Annie & girls
I am so extremely happy and excited for the both of you and your families too!...how precious a gift of LIFE can two wonderful people receive. Be safe & Lord be with you. Love ya. Cousin Crystal from New England.
Waiting on pins and needles for an update!!!!!!
I think I refreshed my email and this blog like every two minutes or something. Can't believe when I wake up in the morning that there could be a family photo posted. :))))))
Aunt Kristie
Heeeeey!!!! I can't believe you are finally going to get to meet your baby girl after all this time!!! we all miss ya like crazy and we can't wait for ya to get home!!!!
luv ya!
* . ~ . * Kate * . ~ . *
Hey Aunt Mare & Uncle Mike,
Hope your having fun in China! we all miss you SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!! Grandma Paula and I are getting Bella's room ready for her today. I can't wait to see you and Bella when you get back! You've been waiting for so long and now you have her!!!!!
Bye the way, does Bella look as cute in person as she does in the pics?
Love you lots, :) :)
Macey Louise :) :)
Post a Comment