Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here she is...the most beautiful baby in the World!!!


We are great. Bella is "officially" our today. We are experiencing lots of computer problems. So I am sitting in a bar in the hotel stealing their free wi-fi!!
Know we are doing very well! But, if you could say an extra prayer for all the dad's in the group the babys have attached to all of them and will not let the dad's out of their sight. Not even to go to the bathroom. Mike is holding up well and I get to be a lady of leasure getting this or making a bottle there.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you posted a photo!!!!!

Love you both,
Kris

Anonymous said...

She is the Most Beautiful Baby in the World. So happy that three of you are finally United as a family. Glad that you were able to post on your blog and we got to see a picture of your sweet angel...Love, Mom and Dad and Shawn

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorable...and yes...I do believe there is enough hair for pigtails!!!!
Bella looks so-o-o happy in the arms of her proud daddy!

Take care and enjoy your time in China,
love, Sue & Mike

Anonymous said...

nihao baba and mamma,
nihao shi ni nu er?
gong xi!!!!!
yillie pingaan!!!!!!
wo ai ni,
love, mom

Mare and Mike,
Just wanted to let you know my prayers were answered with the dimples!!!! She is your baby girl and Mike won't be able to resist her at all.
She is the most gorgeous baby I have ever seen....next to her mamma. I am ready to pick you up at the airport. Just remember that little girls are always attached to their babas and little boys are more attached to their mammas....
I am soooooo very proud of you.
love, mom

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and happy!!!! I am sure it was an experience that you won't ever forget. Can't wait to see her, looks like she is full of energy. Send hugs and kisses from Aunt MeMe.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Looks like she wants Mommy's camera. All smiles. Congratulations to the three of you!! We can't wait to meet the newest princess at the Luau. I am so happy for you!!!!

Love,
Raychael & David and the kids

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats and glad that you are all doing well. Can't wait till you get home and can meet her in person. She looks to be very happy, ready to play and keep you both on your toes running after her. Have fun and enjoy your beautiful daughter.

Love Aunt Annie, Uncle Jeff, Katelin & Emilee

Lisa said...

She is simply beautiful! Enjoy your travels.

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I've been dying for an update, so glad you posted one - and we even got a picture! Bella is such a cutie pie and I'm so happy for all of you! Have a wonderful rest of your trip. I'll be looking for updates!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!!
Enjoy!!!

Lisa
Dr. Guthrie's

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! she is so adorable!!! I can't wait for you to get home so we can see her in person. she is one of the cutest baby's i've ever seen!!! (~I can't say she is the cutest because it'll cause jealousy between the rest ;-)~). See you on Aug 24 at the airport! (I hope).
lovin' all three of ya!
* . ~ . *Kate* . ~ . *

Terri Hall said...

How wonderful for you. She is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see her in person. Prayers going out for all of the families. We've been praying for health and safety anyway.
Have fun in disney. We want to see pictures. Have fun.
Pamela says congrats.
Carla says Hi! and congrats.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo beautiful!!! We have checked the blog every 5 minutes for the last 2 days! Leann has been going crazy waiting to see a pic of Bella! So has Aunt Lisa :) Can't wait until you guys come home! Hope you are having the time of your lives with your baby girl! We love you all!!!
Uncle Todd
Aunt Lisa
and Leann

Louise in SC said...

Aahhh... finally! Great photo and so glad to hear that all is well with you and your trip. She is absolutely beautiful. Have fun and enjoy the time helping Daddy..you'll have your turn when you get home for sure! Prayers going out for you and all in your travel group.

Briellesmom
Louise

geminirn said...

She is beautiful,a big congratulations to you both!!!Enjoy your time of leisure now because if it goes like ours did by day 4 she became a Mommy's girl......enjoy!!

Kelli said...

I have been reading your blog for a few weeks, not sure if I have ever commented. Congratulations from a fellow Hoosier! Bella is beautiful and I am so happy she is finally in your arms!

Anonymous said...

She is SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO, SO
CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see all three of you! I am soooooooo ecstatic for you. She looks like one happy baby with you guys! I don't know if i'll be at the airport or not, but if I'm not I'll definetly see you shortly afterwords. I love you guys so, so, so much!

Love,

Macey Louise :) :) :)
(the three smiles are for your happy family)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike and Maryann...bet you weren't sure if this day would ever get here..bet she already has you both wrapped around her little finger....talk to ya'll when the 3 of you get back...give Bella a hug and kiss from us
love TY & Dreama

Jenni said...

Hooray!! What a sweet little face! Prayers going out to Mike. That is exactly what Fred experienced for two days and then everything changed. :)

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Gorgeous! Congrats!

 
design by suckmylolly.com