Took the night easy last night and went to the movies. We went to see Mamma Mia. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but mom and Kris loved it. I probably would have been better off going to see the Dark Knight except I can't go see that movie by myself because it has things that fly in the night in it. I'm too scared without my big, strong husband to protect me!!!I wanted to post this picture of Mike and the girls from our picnic Saturday.


4 comments:
The girls are sooo beautiful. I take great pics if I may say so...The kids had such a great time with Mike. They kept telling him what a great dad he was gonna make.
I can't wait till Bella is in the next pic we take with them.
Of course Cosmo was the hit of the day. I can't wait to see the group pic of everyone.
The movie was great. I really like the music and dancing, I laughed alot that's for sure. love, mom
The girls are beautiful and the two guys are pretty good looking also...It will be so great to have Bella right in the middle of them all....Love, Mom Elaine
So looking forward to following your amazing journey to your forever family...."ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS WOW"!!!!!!!!
Mike always has had a way with the females!!!
Bella will definitely be a daddy's girl!
So-o-o-o close now...how exciting!!!!!!
love ya, Sue & Mike
Post a Comment