First, family photo eating hot dogs at the local 7 Eleven in Guangzhou, China.
And Bella loves them too!!! I put the hot dog near her mouth to get this photo and them all of a sudden she grips onto the hot dog and takes a big bite!!! For all those concerned for her safety....I took the casing off the hot dog so she could continue to eat it...
The coveted red couch photo. As you can see the girls weren't as happy about this picture as were the parents.

Official pictures of mom's and their daughters in front of the White Swan Hotel Waterfall.

Isn't this quite a picture?????????????????

Our family picture on the Red Couch. This was just a half hour before Bella became an "official" US Citizen.

The group photo in front of the water fall at the White Swan Hotel.

Our first day home and of course we go shopping. Here is Miss Bella Boo Boo in her first cart. She would not cooperate in China when we went to Wal-Mart. We always had her in her stroller and someone else would have to push the cart. A break through indeed!!!
Thanks to everyone who met us at the airport on the way home. It was unbelievable to see everyone there. Thank you...thank you...thank you.....
Parenthood...is everything I thought of and more!!!
The only problem my little noodle slurper is having is sleeping by herself in her bed. We are currently working on this, but she is little and a very scared little girl. I often wonder if she is thinking that her momma and daddy are going to leave her like she has been left so many times in the past. If she only knew, there is no way to ever get rid of us now!!!!
I can't believe our 2 weeks in China are over. We are now home getting into a routine and life is just bliss.....I still can't believe China saw fit to give us this amazing child.
I can't believe our 2 weeks in China are over. We are now home getting into a routine and life is just bliss.....I still can't believe China saw fit to give us this amazing child.
We left China 2 days early due to a typhoon that was due to arrive in Hong Kong the morning we were to fly in. I was bumbed to not get to go to Disneyland Hong Kong, but there was no way I was taking Bella into a mess like that. After reading the accounts of the storm, I think we made a great decision!
oh, PS....she took her first steps today with some assistance from mom and Aunt Kristie... Get ready everyone for a walking toddler!!!!
oh, PS....she took her first steps today with some assistance from mom and Aunt Kristie... Get ready everyone for a walking toddler!!!!

7 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys at the Luau!!!! I am so excited to see her and see how she and David do with each other. She is too cute for words and now she is home for good. Have fun getting settled into a routine!!
Raychael
ok everyone I may be prejudice but our Bella is a knockout and she loves to eat!!!! We went to supper at roadhouse and she was a little lady. of course she was checking out all the "boys" already. Mike sure has his hands full that's for sure.
I love the way she smells and loves on all of us. It's like she has always been in our hearts and souls.
No child has ever been loved like miss Bella Boo....
I am glad to be home to be able to enjoy this time with her and her parents.
love her too much.....love, mom
Welcome home! And congratulations on your new - and quite precious - addition! May you all live happily ever after ...!
Glad that you are home safe and adjusting to life at home! It looks and sounds like she is settling into your family beautifully -- what a blessing she is! We can't wait to see you guys and meet Bella!
Blessings, Jodi (from Chinese class)
P.S. It's a good idea to get her used to shopping as soon as possible:-)
It is great to have you all home with us. Looking forward to a fun weekend! Bella will learn what it is like to party!! Macey is still talking about her and looking forward to our "dinner" night this week.
Love you all,
Aunt MeMe, Uncle Darren and kids
Glad to see you are all home safe and sound. So happy for you!!
M!!
We have the same brown silk diaper bag! The pics are adorable. I get a kick out of Bella's hair. Brielle's is like an orangatang! Such cute kiddos.
Louise
Post a Comment