Friday, August 1, 2008

9 days left until we leave!!!


TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got a message from our caseworker and our itinerary is supposed to be here either today or Monday. I can't wait to see it! Will post it when we get it....
Busy weekend planned with our Chinese class picnic/baby shower on Saturday and then we are going to go visit Lily on Sunday. In between, we plan to get the rest of our packing finished Sunday. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am a friend (& quilting buddy) of Elaines in Bedford, Va. My grand-daughter Grace, & I are enjoying your website so much. We have followed your progress through Elaine, perhaps from the start. We are so excited for you and your precious Bella. You are in our prayers daily. Thank you for allowing us to follow you this way. Karen & Grace

 
design by suckmylolly.com