Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08!!!

This symbol say is all!! Beijing Olympics start today. This is the day that China opens its doors and lets the world know that they are a "First World Nation". Good luck China!

And we only have 2 days left until we leave!!! I bought a few more things to pack in my bags to take with us to China...I saw that Wal-Mart had crayola crayons on sale, as well as glue sticks, markers, pencils, and erasers. I couldn't help it. I thought maybe the orphanage could use some of these products. So I will fill one of my gift bags with these goodies for the kids that don't get to go home with a mommy and daddy next Tuesday!!


2 days until we leave 5 days until we meet Miss Bella!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two more days till our Bella Boo is meeting her mamma and poppa.She is gonna love them so much.
I can't wait till you come home with her. THe other kids will love all the presents you are taking to the orphanage.Bella will love knowing her parents had so much love to share with her roomies too.That's what a family does for each other. love, mom

 
design by suckmylolly.com