That is the only word that describes my household!!!
Mike and I have both got some sort of flu/cold and it is really bad. I missed 3 days of work last week and Mike was taking today off today because he is feeling so bad. Whatever we caught according our our favorite medicial professional, Grandma Donna, is something that is going around and there really isn't much you can do but stay hydrated. Like I said a bunch of sicko's live in my household!!!
So I am back to work today. Back to the last referral batch. It looks like referral came in on Friday, April 4 and the cut off is the 9th. Very dissappointing!!
I am afraid to do any predicting. I will wait and see what RQ has to say about this batch. I guess I am just hoping that this months is the "traditional" little batch before the "big" May batch. Last year in April we got the dreaded 2 day batch. Remember that batch. And honestly, not sure this batch was even as big as that.
All I know for sure is if January 9th is the cut off....then we have 8 days until our LID. 8!!! Finally down to single digits!!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey ya'll hello from good ole roanoke....sorry to hear ya'll have been sick....hopefully you will feel better soon..hope u will get good news soon....as sure the 2 of u are as well.....well take care
love
Ty & Dreama
You are certainly right on about the sicko house. good thing I didn't share my cold with you all. It would have been soooo fun...ha ha
come on 17th...we need our duckling home...love,mom
Post a Comment