Thursday, April 10, 2008

Like my new site design??? and MUSIC!!!!!!!!!

Well, do you like it?????

Yeah...obviously, I have way too much time on my hands!!!!

This site is no longer safe at work but I wanted music!!!!!!

The MUSIC is in tribute to our Bella!!!!!!



How do you like the new design??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the pompetous of love!!!!!
Did I tell you some people call me the Gangster of Love?????????
K HO

Bella's Mommy said...

I get to be the Space Cowboy and shake your tree!!!

Mike wants to be the midnight toker since he says he will be up anyway once Bella gets here!!! LOL!!!!

Jenni said...

Luv it!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job.
There is sooo much love waiting for Bella. I will take some of those late nights if momma and dadda is tooooo tired...Bella can stay with grammy anytime....
love ya,mom

 
design by suckmylolly.com