Monday, April 21, 2008

A NEW guy in my life....

I always like to post about important things that happen in our life while we are waiting for Isabella. Well, something pretty important happened Saturday.

I became an AUNT again to this little fellow!!!!

Cosmo Nigel Barker
















Well, okay, currently the Nigel Barker part was added by me....but I am working on it with Cosmo's new momma. Anyone who watches America's Next Top Model will understand the Nigel Barker reference???


Anyway...Cosmo joined our family about 4:30 pm in Elizabethtown, KY on Saturday. He is a 4 lb. full-bread Havanese given to our family by Grannie Katherine. It was a long drive but very worth it!!


On another note....Cosmo just loves Mike. He went poo-poo for Mike first on the way home from KY and then it was reported when we left Kris' house on Saturday evening she had to go sit on the couch where Mike had just left and play and pet the pooch.


Here is a picture of my two favorite boys....




Thank you Grannie Katherine for our newest family member!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear cosmo likes to lick "toes"....hmmmmmmmm

 
design by suckmylolly.com