Friday, April 18, 2008

Did you feel the Earth move under your feet????

Apparently, we had an Earth Quake early Friday morning and I think I actually may have felt it!!!! Pretty exciting....here is my story...

So I woke up early this morning and swore that I heard someone walking around our house. I took and sat up a little in bed and listened for a few minutes and didn't hear anything else so I got up went to the bathroom, poked my head into the living room saw nothing, heard nothing so I went back to sleep for about 20 minutes until the alarm clock went off and I had to get up for work!!!

Here is the msn link if you want to read about it....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080418/ap_on_re_us/midwest_earthquake

That's it...that's my whole story.

......but, after yesterday's exciting news about UFO sitings in Kokomo....see the story here http://www.kokomotribune.com/local/local_story_108230857.html

There is all kinds of stuff going on in this crazy state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com