Next, May's batch. Here is RQ's prediction

By looking at the chart, it looks like no matter what we should be in June's batch. Hard to believe only one more month to wait. My only concern is the whole Olympic mess and how that will play into our trip to China. Just another thing to worry about!
Oh, and I emailed our case worker last week. I asked again about the Olympic travel, the new visa procedure, and how the new portal was working for referrals? I got no information on the Olympic travel and the new portal. Couldn't tell me anything new, but did get some good information on the new visa procedure. It doesn't seem as bad as I originally thought.
We are starting to feel better at our house. Mike is pretty much healed, but me on the other hand still has my nasty cough. Hopefully, the cough is not just a relapes but just my allergies acting up. It is that time of the year after all!! I am still taking medicine so hopefully that will help.
Finally, we spent the majority of time this weekend outdoors. We split the wood that was left from when the giant pine trees were taken down late last year. The area is looking really nice and much discussion was given on the the new treehouse/tree fort should look like. Can't wait for it to be started, but more importantly, I can't wait to play in it!!!!

1 comment:
It was a great weekend...Alot of work going on at your house.
I hope you are the next referral....I am soooo excited.love mom
Post a Comment