So I answer my phone yesterday. Didn't look at the caller ID and I hear when I connect, not hello but "Are you kidding me!!!???!!!" I'm like what??? and again I hear "Are you kidding me??" I guess Aunt Kristie has been lurking on the RQ web site and she is quite upset that they only made it to the 12th. This is still unofficial but I think we are hearing it from enough sources it is probably true.
I actually didn't expect anything different. This is how things always work out for Mike and I!!! I am still not certain that we will get a referral in June, but I hope by July we should know something. hopefully?
Yes, it is upsetting, but really what can we do?? I emailed my agency again last week asking if they could tell me what will happen with getting a referral during the Olympic time frame. They once again sent me a message that basicly said they have no idea. So I guess it is wait and see? What else is a waiting mother suppost to do??
********************************************************************************
UPDATE: At lunch today, the Waiting was playing by Tom Petty. Could this be a good sign that referrals will go longer than the 12th??????????
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment