Zoot Alore!!!! Z-duck is mizzing from z-house!!
Oui, I have it on good authority ma soeur is a traitor and should be sent to the guillotines for stealing z-duck!!! No cake for you ma soeur!!!!!! But I do hear z-duck is very happy in his new home. I am told he is painting a mural in her upstairs room with her cat, Pierre....
Here is a recent picture of z-duck showing his new found passion......

French Barets!!!
Au Revoir, Monsieur Duck!!

1 comment:
I just want you to know that the duck did not appreciate the cutting off of American Idol. He began singing as soon as he came to his rightful home and he quacked with sadness when the police had to be called. He and Pierre are enjoying their painting experience together, too. He really enjoys his raspberry barret. Oh, and the duck would like to be called by his rightful name: Jean Claude Ducke'.
Post a Comment