It is official!! We have been LID officially 2 years today. 24 months. 730 days. And I'm not about to count how many minutes that is, but I can tell you this..... it sure feels like a lifetime of minutes!! And trust me when I say every minute has been extremely felt!
So for my 2 year anniversary wish, I would like for everyone that has a child already to go home and hug your baby tonight. Thank the lord that he let you know this very special person within a resonable time frame. Also, thank the lord that they are home, safe in your care tonight, because trust me...there are millions, upon millions of children all over the world that would wish for a mom or dad to just give them a hug this evening.
And that is what makes this day so extremely difficult for me!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment