Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Very early rumors

There are some very early rumors out there that this batch will at least include December 22nd.

Honestly, with seeing how big the December 20th is I wouldn't be surprised at a 3 day batch, but I am still hoping and praying that they will at least get through another 5 days of LIDs. If they do this than it puts us with a July referral date. Yes, another 6 months!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zi have it on good authority to tellz da Chinese PoPo that ze have ye pet duck Jean Claude onze again and ze caseworker will have to factor him into yourz family dynamicz. However, if ze wish to leave the PoPo out of ze mix, then kindly remplace Jean Claude to hiz rightful red telephone station. Do ze underztand????

By the way, tell ze huzband, thankz for doing the dizshes.

Jenni said...

Mare- I tagged you for MeMe! You can visit my sight to see what it's all about. If you're not interested, no worries!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com