Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally some good news!!!!

I got a email from our case worker last night. I finally found out something from her that I couldn't find on RQ's site.

We're NEXT!!!!!

We are officially the next family with our agency in Indiana that is next in line to receive a referral!! WE ARE NEXT!!!!

Now for the down side.....it still could be many months before we actually recieve this referral so it isn't like we will receive it this month or anything, but there is some comfort in knowing that WE'RE NEXT!!!

Also, part of the email was collecting information like which phone numbers we want called first when they receive our referal and to check and see if I have any questions??? So if anyone has any questions let me know.....

Have I metioned WE ARE NEXT, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!! Finally some good news that there is actually progress going on. Bring on Bella!!!!!

Jenni said...

How refreshing!!! Yay!!!
I would ask if she is in foster care or an orphanage. It was unclear in our report that was e-mailed to us on referral day. :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com