.......But, I don't believe it for a minute. It is being reported by several agencies that referrals may go through December 27th to December 30th. Good for us......but like I said I will believe it when it happens!!!
We have had way too many bad batches to have a 7-10 batch. Pretty sad when I can't even put any hope into a 10 day batch. Thank the Lord, our rollercoaster ride is almost complete!!
On another note....at Mike's company Christmas party Saturday night, they hosted a "little vegas" night and I learned how to play blackjack. They gave us $500 play money to start and I finished with $3000....Mike did even better ending with $4500. I must admit the dealer was awesome and helped us out "A LOT" because he knew we were beginners but still it was a lot of fun!!
I can't wait to try a hand the next time we go Vegas!!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment