
Just great!!! What next??? I have not heard from our agency since September when we had to do our updating for our home study and before that February. So when y'all ask about what the latest cut-off date is?? Your guess will be as good as mine!!! I guess one day we will just get the call that we have our referral. We will be surprised as everyone else!
This adoption stuff just keeps getting better and better. {once again said very sarcastically, if you couldn't already tell!!}
I am just to a point I want to give up. You all know me and I am not a quitter...but as the days progress in this whole adoption business I just don't know if I have it in me continue.
Bringing a new child into a family should be a joyous occasion, it shouldn't cause a person this much pain!! But that is what this whole adoption business is starting to feel like.....PAIN!!! There just doesn't seem to be much joy anymore!!!

1 comment:
Your adoption agency better step it up. They should be e-mailing you monthly with updates. We just had our 12 month post placement and we still get e-mails about the stork being on the way and the referrals when they come in with dates. They owe it to you now more than ever.
Post a Comment