Thursday, January 3, 2008

December 19th....Smallest batch yet!!!!

It's official. The CCAA updated its website last night and all the awful rumors were correct. The cut off is the 19th?? This has to be the smallest batch yet. It is frustrating and dishearting.

We are only 2 weeks away from our 24 month LID aniversary. If these 5 day batches keep up, we will be lucky to get our referral by June or July. At that point we are talking close to 30-31 months of waiting. I just feel so sorry for those after us. I can't even imagine how a LID of June, July or August 2006 must be feeling. It is highly likely they have another 12-20 months on top of thier time already.

I really believe this program is at the end of its existance. I mean how can it not be??? This is very sad for all those who have invested their hearts and souls into this process thinking that they would get a child to love. It is so very sad, isn't it??

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I think about you guys and this wait all the time and I think back to our own and how "it" felt like FOREVER. (and we both know that as of now, it was much shorter than yours) The truth is, the waiting time to be matched is so painful, but the time that you will have with that precious baby is what's FOREVER!! I can't wait until this chapter is over for you and the best begins!! Geesh, I'm making myself teary!! LOL

 
design by suckmylolly.com