Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nothing yet!!

...but positive we will get our referral this Friday!!!

Here's why...

I have an important meeting in Huntington that I can not miss. Listening to the meeting will be of up most importance for next year and future budget years. My phone will have to be on vibrate during the meeting but with the Sprint network who knows if it will work in their library???

Mike is on call and will probably be in Wabash!!!

Mom is sure to be released from the hospital since no one will be around to pick her up!

Michael and Sandy sold their house and the signing for the sale is Friday.

And finally, Kristie's boss resigned yesterday and I am positive they will give her the position if she wants it....so I predict she will start training with the "Big D" on Friday and won't get to answer her personal phone.

Anyone else have anything to add that would ensure we will get our referral on Friday?????

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com