I noticed today that this is my 200th post!!!! Good lord, I'm chatty!!!!
I just wanted to note that two weeks today we received the pictures of our Isabella!!! We were finally able to put a name with that beautiful little face. We are still over-the-moon!!! There is an excitement in our house that has never been. I have done more shopping in the last two weeks than I do during a whole Christmas season.
My daughter (can't believe I finally get to write that!!!) is going to be one stylin' little girl. Even her big, strong daddy picked out an outfit especially for her this weekend. And I must say, he has some good taste!!! It is a orange hawaiian style sundress with a matching hat (in case daddy has to do her hair that day!!!) Mommy was going for trendy with her favorite purchase from Gymboree (love this store!!) for the Labor Day Luau.



1 comment:
Bella's Pappa has such great taste. I can't wait to see her in her hula dress labor day party. She will be our little hula girl always. (I believe her pappa has a pic that will match Bella's)Bet they look great together. We love our Bella. love,nana
Post a Comment