Look under Bella's arm???? She is giving Mickey Mouse a good ol' arm pittin'!! She is sooo our girl!!
Does she not have the sweetest face you have ever seen???
I just love her close up!!! She looks like she could be one of the Gerber babies!!
We feel both blessed and have fallen deeply in love with this little girl. We haven't stopped looking at her picture yet!!!
I can't believe this is real and that she is ours. Others before us told us that once you get your referral that the wait just doesn't seem as bad what it was, but I have to admit.....in the last two days I would do it again just to see that sweet little face looking back at me.
Can you imagine what it will be like when we actually get to meet this beautiful creature????


22 comments:
Gosh, she is soooo beautiful. Congratulations!!
MaryAnn she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Just breath taking!!!!! She is in all the same backgrounds as our Ariel! I can't wait to see our color pictures tomorrow. I know you are thrilled what a little doll!!!!! HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth
We are super thrilled, overjoyed, ecstatic, etc, for you! YES, that is one sweet little face and a very happy little baby girl cause she knows she has a wonderful, loving mommy and daddy coming to get her and love her to pieces...along with a lot of other people. I see the word 'spoiled' in your future!!!! Sue & Mike can't wait to meet you Bella, and also see the glow on mommy & daddy's face as they drown in those beautiful brown eyes! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
She is just precious! She looks like a Bella!! Love her and so, so, so happy for you both!!
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! We got our referral almost 3 years ago, and it is a day I'll never forget. Hope you travel soon and are united with that sweet girl quickly.
Mary, who reads rumor queen and checks all those cute baby pictures
As soon as I saw her picture with her wearing that pink sweater, I KNEW exactly where she was from. She is sooooo beautiful.
We just came home with our daughter in March from the same Social Welfare Centre. I can assure you she's being well taken care of.
Congrats to you!! I know you're on top of the world.
Ditto that...as soon as I saw her picture, I knew she had to be a Guangxi Gal. We rec'd our Jayme from there in November!!!
Congratulations!!! She's absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Everyone,
You all know that all I have ever wanted was a grandchild.
I haven't cried so much in my life. I can't imagine our life without Bella now and I can't wait to hold her and share all the love I have ALWAYS had in my heart for her. She is soooo beautiful, the most beautiful baby I have ever seen in my life.I can't wait to share her with all the great extended families we have in our life.Mike and Mare are going to be the best parents ever. Grandma Donna we are so blessed to be able to love these kids and share in their lives aren't we? Memere Elaine, I can't wait for you to hold Bella and show her the love you have for her also.To all the Aunts,Uncles, cousins, you are the best.She will have the bestest family in the world waiting for her arrival...Remember labor day/baby shower party......... what a great day in my life.love, grammy paula
Oh my! Your daughter is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Praying you can travel soon!
She DOES look like a Gerber Baby! Congratulations to your entire family... and wishes of safe and blessed travel.
Oh, she is just precious!!! Also: ADORABLE!! and GORGEOUS!!! CONGRATULATIONS, and hope you can travel to get her BEFORE the Olympics!!
REJOICE!!
aww..shes a beauty
Absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations on your referral!
Erica (from RQ)
She is so cute! We can't wait to meet her!
Love, Jodi (from class)
She is just amazingly beautiful!! What a pretty little girl!!! I am so happy for you and I hope you get to travel before the olympics!!
CONGRATS!!!
Christy :)
Congratulations! What a cutie pie. Best wishes for safe and speedy travel!!
Wow she is really cute. And definitely a Guigang girl..beautiful. I travelled there to adopt my Natalie in November 2007!! Our referral pictures have the exact same background!!! Congrats again. CTG from RQ
Definitely A Guigang Beauty!!!!We just returned home with our princess in march,she appeared very well cared for,you will LOVE Nanning,make sure you check out Parksons dept.store....tons of little shoes!!!!
Yeah....she is so beautiful......can't wait to meet her and see you with her!!!!!!! Hope you get to travel before the Olymics - one last YEAH!!!!!!!!
Kathy O
Congratulations! She is quite cute!
Bella is just a little angel! Congratulations and wish you speedy travel.
Your Bella is just GORGEOUS! Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your excitement with the rest of the "waiting" world : )
Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com
Post a Comment