Friday, June 20, 2008

Introducing....Isabella Rose Yi-dong



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mare,
I love her name. It's perfect.
love,mom

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mare I can't WAIT to see Baby Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love You Lots!
-Macey Louise

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Baby Bella's name!!!!!!!! I almost want to go to China and get her right NOW! You've waited soooooooo long and now you finally have after over 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you lots!
-May May

Beth said...

YEA - Another Guangxi beauty is coming home! CONGRATULATIONS! We just celebrated our one year anniversary with our Guangxi girl and let me just tell you...you are in for some joyous days ahead!

Blessings on all your travel plans and upcoming journey.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bella is Beautiful.
I wish you all a wonderful life together. Her name is perfect.

best to all Bella Marie DeRose

AmyO said...

We have a Guangxi baby too. Congratulations & have a great trip! She's adorable :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com