Things at our household have not been very interesting lately. It has been down right boring actually....until last night......
So I was sitting on the couch to listening to our voice mail messages to see if anyone has left us a message....and on our voice mail there is the laughing-garbled--high pitch noise of people talking. So I listen to it and the more and more I listen to it I start to freak out....I kid you not, it sounded just like the devil had found our phone number down in hell and decided that we had a good number to dial and mess with our sanity. (Of course, everyone knows our sanity is very fragile at this point with the adoption wait!!) So Mike comes out of the bathroom and I'm like, "Listen to this!!". He listens and he becomes so freaked out that he actually erases the message. I would have at least left it on there to let people listen to it. I mean it's not every day the devil calls you at home....But, you all know how he feels about this kind of stuff....the scaredy-cat!!!
So this morning still thinking about the devil phone call, I use my super human powers and think to actually look at the caller ID to see who the last person was that called. I will tell you this....if the number had any kind of combinations of 6's in it I was going calling the priest to come over this evening and do an exorcisms on our phone......so anyway, I look at the number and it is a Ft. Wayne number....
Now I have been to Ft. Wayne and even though it isn't the cleanest place in the world I don't think I would call it Hell....anyway, only one person I know has a Ft. Wayne number....then I get thinking....the scary laughing could have possibly been a kid's video. I wondered if the mind-blowing laughing and fuzzy-garbled language could have been a savage princess movie being watch by one little munchkin?????
I am still thinking that good ol' Aunt Mare was pranked and scared out of her wits by a 3 year old little girl who is pretty sure that she is Cinderella and is known for playing with her momma's cell phone and dialing numbers accidentally..... any guesses who that could be?????
So I think all is right again with our household. I would much rather be boring than have the devil coming for a visit!!!!
***************************************UPDATE*************************************
I just recevied a phone call that apparently the message left on our voice mail was in fact not the devil, but a bunch of devilish employees over at Nexxt marketing, Inc. in Wabash who thought I should hear their newest toy, Donald Duck, during their lunch hour.
Now everyone knows how much I love Disney and Disney stuff.....but, unfortunately, I am unable to write what Donald was doing because this is a family site after all and frankly, I always suspected that Donald was the wild child out of all the Disney characters and after watching Brokeback Mountain this afternoon. I just can't comment anymore and really don't want to go there!!!!!!!
So as for blaming Cinderella....I am truely sorry Cinderella........ I will make it up to you by coming out and swinging and taking you a ride in Aunt Mare's Bunny....if Uncle Mike ever gets the turn signals working!!!!!!!
************************************************************************************
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You seriously crack me up!! I wish we lived closer!!
Post a Comment