Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I changed my mind!!!

I feel very sad, moopy, and wallowy today. It has already been very bittersweet in that Mike and I would normally be all happy and be like "Happy 15 month LID", but not a word about it was even said this morning. We also didn't have our favorite adoption tune play on our IPod raido this morning--Tom Petty's "The Waiting".


I just really feel like my spirit has been broken by this wait.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh, Mare!! I feel so sad for you two just reading this. I want to tell you to not let this ruin your spirit, but I don't have the right to do that. Our wait was painful, so obviously, yours will be even more so.
Please hold on to the fact that your baby will be with you one magical day that you will never forget and then she will be with you forever. I am thinking of you.
E-mail me anytime:
jrp@hvc.rr.com
I would be happy to give you my phone number if you ever want to vent or chat!! : )

 
design by suckmylolly.com