Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Life is here, life is now. The past is gone and the future will eventually come. The gifts of the Moment, Here and now is the only I have."

This quote was written by a woman on my of my boards. It really says a lot. I am going to try and put a more positive spin on this wait for every bad thing that happens I am going to try and list a good thing....

for example...

Bad thing--We should have been home 8 months ago with our new daughter.
Good thing---Because of the wait, I am able to take Chinese classes and get to know a whole new group of people.

Yesterday, I was in the "depths of despair" but today not so much. I am still feeling frustrated and angry with this wait, but I keep thinking to myself...."Who won't??"

For those trivia buffs out there: What is the book/movie that the heroine uses the phrase "depths of despair" ???



No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com