Friday, January 5, 2007

Next months referral predictions already

RQ has done some calulations on what she thinks the next batch good case/bad case for next months referrals....here goes...

Feb Bad Case thru 10-18-05 Good Case thru 10-23-05

Mar Bad Case thru 10-26-05 Good Case thru 11-01-05


I did a little figuring on my own and I only do bad case....gave up doing good case long ago!!

Feb thru 10-12-05

Mar thru 10-27-05

I like RQ's predictions better than mine so I am going to hope that atleast her bad case scenario are correct. From what I am hearing November is a monster of a month. I just keep hoping that it doesn't take 4 months just to get through November alone. I am still hoping to be home by next Halloween!!!

UPDATE: RQ's computer made a wrong calculation so...

Feb. Bad Case 10-10-05 Good Case 10-21-05
Mar. Bad Case 10-21-05 Good Case 10-31-05

This is much closer to what I had predicted.....I was really hoping she knew something I didn't.

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com