Sunday, September 7, 2008

I know...I know

So where are my blog posts???

The only explanation I can give is I would rather be playing with my daughter than blogging? I know, can you believe it????

What can I say?? Have you seen my kid? She is so stinkin' cute and funny how am I ever to blog again when I have her to entertain me and make me laugh???

So here are some pictures from last weekend at the Labor Day Luau and the last week to keep you all satisfied....



Momma and "Princess Bella" at Leann's birthday party.
Is this not the cutest little Hula girl, EVER??


Look at this happy baby???
Daddy and I are doing something right to get that big of a smile!!!!!



Love this photo!!! This is one of her favorite spots in the house.



I'm ready for my close up mom!!



Is this what is considered a "bad hair day"???





Please daddy.....We are all ready for Hawaii ???



Last weekend was the Labor Day Luau. It was a hoot!! Lots of fun. Bella did great at the event for only being home one week. She was completely successful in charming the pants off of everyone she met. The one thing Mike and I did notice was it is no longer, "Look, Uncle Mike and Aunt Mare are here!! Yeah!!!" The statement that was heard over and over again during the weekend went more like, "Oh look, Bella's here!!!! Yeah!!!!! Can I hold her???"

A big Thanks to Grandma Donna and Grandpa Joe for hosting the event. It is always so much fun and a great way to spend time with the family!!!

Last week, we also went to Bella's first "Well Baby" Check-up.

Here are her stats:

Height: 29 inches
Weight: 18.8 lbs
Teeth: 1 bottom tooth
Clothing Size: 3-6 months (are a little tight and short but 6-9 are a little too big!)

She is in good health but will receive a few immunizations this week at another appointment.

We were suppose to also have our last home visit with our case worker from the adoption agency on Thursday but had to cancel when Grandma Paula gave us a bit of a scare. So I spent the day up at the hospital with her and we are going to reschedule for this week sometime. Not to worry...Grandma Paula is alive and kickin' and apparently showing my daughter how to eat the crab apples from the tree out front!!!!! or so I have been told!!

Finally, we spent this last weekend with Bella's other Grandparents who live in Virginia(Grandma Elaine and Grandpa Ty) in Cambridge, Ohio. We met half way and stayed in a hotel during the weekend visit. It was lots of fun but the best part of the whole weekend was NOT having to go to the paperweight museum!!!!!!! Although, I know Mike secretly wanted to go very badly!!!!!! I am also sure he would enjoy numerous paperweights for Christmas (hint...hint!!!)

Hopefully, things will start getting back to normal this week. Mike goes back to work and we only have one appointment scheduled so far this week for Bella immunizations.

I still can't believe this amazing little girl is ours.

How lucky are we??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is this has been an exciting ride with Bella home. We laid under the tree out front of mare and mikes and played with the leaves and the crab apples. Some leaves and apples "may" have made it into the mouth but a little dirt doesn't hurt anyone. We had a great time that's for sure.
We are so blessed!!!!
Can't wait for chinese classes to start up again and the kids get to see Bella. Can you believe her first birthday is coming up? Birthtober is being thought about already.....
Mare and Mike are such great parents and mike said he'd kick my behind if I said one more time that Bella is just tooooo darn cute....Opps!!!!!!
We love our Bella boo that's for sure...love,mom

Anonymous said...

Bella is such a great lil' girl. I am SO HAPPY for your new little family. Sharing this precious life event with you has been an honorable occaision. Thank you!! I never had much appreciation for "modern technology" before this....lol. I look forward to 'news in the making'

 
design by suckmylolly.com