Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sleeping over Spilled Milk??

Okay, so I have heard crying over spilled milk, but have you ever heard of sleeping with spilled milk? This is a picture of my baby after Grandma Paula's Walk (see below!). She was napping in my arms and I take her bottle away from her and this is what I see. I think this picture is just priceless.

Grandma Paula took Bella for another walk today so mommy could get some laundry done down in the basement. I was called on my cell phone and told to come to the front door. This is what I saw!!!

I guess Grandma Paula decided that Bella should get some walking in to so she had her walk behind the stroller. It worked beautifully. She told me my baby walked 3 whole blocks back to my house hanging onto the stroller. My baby is growing up. (sniff...sniff.....)

And finally, I felt a bit like "Supermom" today. I sat on our couch while patting my sleeping baby's bottom while talking to the agency that gives us the majority of the grant for the library's summer reading program!!!
How cool am I that I can juggle a sleeping babe and still get the grant! Like I said....feeling a bit like multitasking Superstar today.

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com