Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Popeye the Sailor Girl...

Okay, so Bella has a new trick. I have to show you this before I get to the rest of the post. Watch her eye!!! and no it isn't the stink eye as Aunt Kristie was calling it!!





Okay, is that not the cutest thing in the world?? She also has learned how to make fishy lips thanks to Grandma Paula, but she doesn't do it on command like she does the Popeye eye.


Speaking of Grandma Paula....she has been taking Bella on daily walks. This picture was taken the other day outside the house.


Bella just loves going on her walk with Grandma. Bella comes home with all kinds of treasures like some leaves and sticks. Apparently, I was brought the most beautiful dandelion EVER today but Bella got a little board of the way home and decided to pluck it before she got to give it to her momma. I thought the dandelion should have been given to daddy. Everyone knows how much daddy just loves dandelions!!!

And finally, we had our home study visit with our case worker. It went well excect she said I had become "negative" as our adoption went on. Can you imagine?


I have become "negative" because I have asked their company for a blasted itemized listing of our costs in China which I still haven't gotten. I asked numerous questions about travel during the Olympics (oh yes....see we did travel. I just wasn't some crazy women!!)which I never got a response, got left at the airport in China at the beginning of our voyage with no rep from Bethany Christian Services to meet us, and finally, the icing to top the cake was that our case worker asked Mike if he felt the same way as me?


Another words, I guess children aren't the only one's trying to pit one adult against another!

Oh did I mention she asked us if we were going to take our "negative" experience with their agency out on our daughter?

A "negative" attitude. I just can't understand why??? (said with so much sarcasm that it is not only dripping but oozing all over the place)

2 comments:

AmyO said...

Love the "wink"! So cute :) AmyO (Guangxi mom)

Nana said...

Love the eye wink - who taught her this one? :-) KO

 
design by suckmylolly.com