whenever we go anywhere this week the song "the Waiting" by Tom Petty comes on. It happened Wednesday at Lunch. Last night Mike and I took the rabbit out for a drive and sure enough it came on the radio.
I wonder if it is a sign that we have been matched??? Maybe we are matched and for some unknown reason the CCAA was not able to send out our referral?????
I have also thought whenever we hear that song our baby is thinking of us. Could she be thinking of us last night??? Could she be wondering when her mamma and ba ba are coming to pick her up, keep her warm, feed her when she wants fed?
Don't worry baby....mamma and baba promises we are coming and you will always be fed, warm, loved, and never lonely again!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment