Thursday, May 15, 2008

Living out LOUD!!

Yesterday, I received one of those forwards that contain information about a person. I normally don’t have time to read such things but I read this one for some reason. It was fun and entertaining until I got to the part where I was mentioned. It said I was LOUD!

My first instinct was to take this as a negative. I was really upset last night about it. I mean who wants one of their personality traits or “flaws” pointed out to them? Especially in an email. Right???

But then this morning after a good night’s sleep. I decided I like being loud.
And here is my reason why:

To be loud is to live life.
To be loud is to love and be loved.
To be loud is to be not afraid.
To be loud is to share a laugh with friends.
To be loud is to never settle in your life for second best.
To be loud is having the strength and courage to do things out of your comfort zone.

To be LOUD is to be happy.
To be LOUD is to not let anyone take your happiness away!

But, most importantly to be LOUD has given me strength to continue with this adoption, and my fondest wish is that my Isabella will LOUD just like her momma!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock baby girl.mom

Anonymous said...

We're all loud in our family and I love it!!!!! I think others do too and that's why were always the life of the party and we have a ton of friends. Here's to being loud!!!! :)
K Ho

Anonymous said...

It is loud in a good way, not mean.....it is a compliment! You make parties fun!

Anonymous said...

Being the one who said you were my loudest friend I would just like to say that it was not said with any malice or meant to hurt you in any way. I would never say anything bad about you or try to hurt you. I love you and although this personallty trait (not flaw!!) is not the #1 reason you are my best friend it is one of the reasons I respect you so much! You are not afraid to be yourself (unlike me)and I am envious of that! So I am sorry if it upset you.
Lisa

Jenni said...

If Isabella is anything like Alena, she will be nothing but LOUD!! LOL

 
design by suckmylolly.com