My mom had surgery on Tuesday so most of my time lately has been sitting around a hospital room on really uncomfortable furniture. Why do hospitals buy such uncomfortable furniture?? I ask you, why?????
Anyway, mom is doing really well...but still can use all the prayers she can get so if you have time to say an extra prayer for her health to return I would really appreciate it!
Now on to referrals.....Not much is really happening in the rumor mill. The first rumor of the month said that the January 23rd is not included. I feel for the 23rd people but was very, very excited that it didn't say the January 18th people were not included.
Maybe this will be the month? Can I even start getting excited yet???
Oh, and over the weekend we got DUCKED!!!!! Found it in the backseat of the Durango Tuesday morning. We now have the duck...whaaaaaahhhhhh haaaaaa!!! Watch out my "friends"!!!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh! It's SO close! This post gave me goose bumps!!
Will say a prayer for your mom. :)
Can't wait to see that referral. tell your mom that we are keeping her in our prayers for a speedy recovery. She needs to be ready to spoil that grandbaby. Bailee sends her love to you and she can't wait to see pictures of the baby.
Post a Comment