And I am going freakin' nuts!!!!!
How am I really suppost to get anything done at work, I ask you????
When the only thing I can think about is are we in???? or are we out??? Will I get that treasured picture??? or will I get nothing but another month's heart break???
AAAAWWWWW...it just reminds me when I was a child and the 2 weeks before Christmas would be just torture. I mean did Santa think I was good this year....would I get what my heart desired??? or had I been a bad? Would I only get coal???
Of course, I always had my birthday to fall back on if I knew that the coal option could come to pass, but I knew deep down that I had been a good girl and would get what I had asked for...
So Santa...if you are out there listening.....I have been a very, very, very good girl this year....bring me my heart's desire....bring me my Bella!!!!! I know it is a few months early, but I have been very good and patient this year!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS...Santa if you bring me my baby I wouldn't ever complain about getting shafted at my birthday ever again!!! I Promise!!!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You may be going nuts, but you were already funny!! You crack me up Maryanne. Hang in there. The end is near and the new beginning is going to be AMAZING!!! I am so excited. : )
Dear Mare,
As you know Christmas is still a few months away...but I pulled some strings and talked to a few connections and you are gonna get what you want. Your referral will come within 60 days and your life will change like you never imagined.
My only request for fullfillling such a great request is that I receive my traditional "no bake cookies"....Enjoy your present...love, Santa
Post a Comment