The CCAA is on their National Labor holiday this week. Before they left for the weeklong holiday, they sent out a batch of referrals. They did not update their web site so everything I know at this point is really "Unofficial".
What we know???? We know that November 26-November 30 families received referrals. What we also know?? Families with December 2-December 5 did not get referrals.
So, the "unofficial" cut-off this month is either November 30th. (Another 5 day batch) or December 1st, but I think it is more safe to say November 30th. We won't for sure the cut-off until the CCAA updates their web site. Hopefully, early next week.
So where does that leave us??? We have 47 days of LIDs in front of us until our referral. It has taken the CCAA 6 months to get through November (May-October). It was a monster month. We all knew this from RQ's polls. So here is my predictions....I am predicting it will take the CCAA four months (Nov., Dec., Jan., Feb.) to finish out December and then 3 months to do January (March, April, May). So, at the worst....I think our referral will be in May...at best March.
But, at anytime the CCAA could chose to slow down or go faster....let's all pray it is faster!!! I would really like to have children before I'm 40!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment