This blog post marks my 100th post. If this was a TV sitcom, we would be celebrating it with a big cake with candles and the works....UMMMMMM CAKE!!!!!!!!!
But, it's not a sitcom, and I just thought it was interesting that this marks my 100th post; and I have been yammering on for over 100 posts and yet, no one still has any idea when Isabella will come home to us!!
It is really just amazing!!
**********************************************************************
On another note.....something is in the air to agencies from the CCAA. I am positive it is referrals and I think it is safe to say that atleast the November 30th people will get their referrals this month. I keep hoping we make it to December 5th, but as usual, am preparing myself for the worst and that we will only get another 5 day batch done this month.
*****************************************************************************
Let's take a walk down memory lane shall we......I remember when we got the first batch of 10 day LIDs and everyone was crying and sooo upset. I remember thinking, "How could the CCAA do this to us? Seriously, they only did 10 days!!!"
Fast forward to today.....if we got a batch with 10 days in it everyone would be crying because they are so darn happy that finally some double digit referrals are being shelled out!!!! And every adoption family would be thinking, "Seriously, they did 10 days!!!"
WOW, how times have changed!!!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment