Okay, I know the Olympics are being held in Beijing in 2008 so I thought I had better start getting in shape.
In some cultures, people get in shape by participating in the "Running of the Bulls". Other cultures, people get in shape by running miles and miles in Marathon-type races. In my household, we get in shape by sorting through the dresser upon dresser, tote upon tote, changing table upon changing table, full of baby clothes provided by Mere Elaine, Grammie Paula, and the Aunties--Auntie Krusty, Auntie Lisa, and Auntie Ann to be exact!!
So I spent my 3rd vacation day of the year sorting through piles and piles of baby clothes. I swear to a higher power above that this should be considered an Olympic sport. After finishing all the sorting, I hurt in places I didn't even know exist. LOL!!
At the end of the day, I deserved a 10 on my efforts to sort, separate, and coordinate this major baby project!!! I had 6 totes of baby clothes sorted and separated ready to be whisked away into the washer and be thoroughly cleaned once we receive our referral for our precious little someone.
SO, if "Sorting of the baby clothes" was an Olympic event, I would be crowned the winner!!! Gold metal all the way, baby!!!
***********************************************************************************
On another note, I am getting really nervous what the next batch will look like. Let's just hope the CCAA doesn't let us down and gets through a good bunch of December referrals this time before all the clothes I have so lovingly sorted becomes out-0f-fashion and I have to start all over buying all new stuff...LOL!!!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You win the Gold Metal in my book. I saw all the tubs and you should have lost 20 lbs, have great pecks, and those thighs should be soooo tight....On the other hand watching you go through them should help me lose something...don't ya think????ha
Great job baby girl...Izzy is gonna be one hottttt kid...love,mom
I give you a perfect "10" for that achievement!! LOL out the out of style!!
Post a Comment