No referral news yet, but......
We had good news this weekend!!!!!
We have had many people tell us that there was a higher reason that we have not yet received our referral. We have heard every possible explaination and seniaro. Well today, I figured out what the hold up is.........
We are very lucky and get an adoption credit from Mike's employer. We have always been greatful since it was $3,000. I mean every little bit helps! Well, when we got the mail over the weekend we got Mike's benefits booklet for 2008 and his company has raised the benefit from $3,000 per adoption...to $10,000 per adoption!!
I couldn't believe it. I started shaking and crying all at once.
This huge, unexpected benefit along with the tax credit will pay the majority of our adoption!!
The best part is Mike and I have been already talking and planning an adoption for baby#2 and this benefit will allow us to make this dream a reality sooner than what we had originally thought.
So come on 2008....bring me my baby!!!! I am ready and waiting!!!!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's wonderful news. What a big help!! 2008 is your year!
why stop at 2????????
Post a Comment