Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My 21 Month Rant

Today marks our 21st month since our paperwork has been logged in to China. Crap...another stinkin' month has gone by!! You think I would feel another month closer to getting my referral. I don't!!!!! This wait is just making me old and tired!!!!

Here is my tired rant of the day:

I am tired of wait...I am tired of my life being on hold.....I am tired of not spending any money because we will need it to travel and expenses.....I am tired of just being tired....and most of all I am tired of the CCAA only doing these stinkin' 4-6 day batches!!!! I mean how hard is it to do a ten day batch????? I mean all I need is for them to do four 10 day batches and Bella will be here. They have the babies....just do it already!!!!

Okay, I think I am all ranted out.....as you can tell I am in need of a vacation. and a nap... Thank goodness....I have a weeks vacation next week and am planning on taking a nap sometime next week during that vacation(only benefit of not having a child at the moment!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. This has been a crazy day for everyone.
It's ok to rant and rave as long as I can do it with you.....love,mom

Jenni said...

Nap, nap, nap!!! I wish we lived closer. I would love to meet you and Alena would definetely make you want to take a nap!! Haha!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com