Okay, this is really strange. There are still no rumors for this next batch. I am just hoping that no news is good news!!!!
I still think we are going to see another small batch and it will take another 3 or 4 months to complete November: (My predictions are for LID cut-offs are in (parenthesis ) )
November LIDs ---July (November 10), August(November 18), Sept(November 22), October(December 2)
December LIDs-----(some in October), November(December 15), December(January 6)
JanuaryLIDs-----(some in December), and us in January (January 22)
This is just what I am predicting at this moment. I think what is interesting if you go back and read my past blogs....every month instead of our wait decreasing by a month.....it seems that a month or two is added onto our wait. I wonder if this roller coaster ride will ever end???
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment