Anyway, just thought I would put this out there. With only 71 days before our LID you would think I would finally be able to participate in one of RQ's poll, but not yet.....

So after looking at this.....here is my predictions.....
I think it will take 3 more months to get through November 2005 (July, August, September)
I think it will take 3 months to get through December 2005 (October, November, December)
I think it will take 1 additional month to get to us.....(January--24 months)
So hopefully that means we will get our referral in January and travel sometime in March.
Meaning our daughter-to-be will most definitely be a child born during the
"Year of the Golden Pig"
The Golden Pig only comes around every 600 years and it is said in Chinese Folklore that "A child born in the year of the Golden Pig will experience a prosperous and wealthy life".Let's hope that the folklore is right!!!!!!
PS...after seeing the little pig with wings charm I found out on the web, I now understand why I kept seeing all these "flying pig" yard orniments this year!!!!!! Maybe I better buy one!!!


3 comments:
Mare-Even though it has been a long hard road a March baby would be great! I love her enough to let her steal some of Aunt MeMe's thunder since that is my birthday month! Hang in there....timing is everything.
Timing is everything....think you could get ahold of Father Time and get him to "bust a move" on this whole process for me??? LOL!!!
having a grandchild that is full of wisdom and wealth is a great thing for an ole grandma....(ha)notice i didn't say parents.....
Bella just had to have a different birthday than the others in birthtober to show she may be the youngest (so far) but "she has the POWER"...mom
Post a Comment