I wonder how you say "NO" in chinese????
Update: I found it. It is bù. And it is pronounced like boo. So that is why all the China adoption parents say it is not good to play "Peek-A-Boo" with your new child while in China. When you say "Boo" they think we are telling them "NO".
NO rumors yet about the next batch of referrals, but I am hopefully we will start hearing something this week. I predict that referrals will come next week on Friday, July 6. What a wonderful way for Mike and I to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary!!
I think another 6 day batch is realistic. So that would take us up until 13th, but I keep praying that they will be at least up through the 17th so I can finally say we only have 2 months worth of LIDs in front of us. Only 60 more days. What a feeling!!!
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment