Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our last "First Christmas"

Today, we celebrated our last "first Christmas". The house has been de-Christmas-ed and everything is back into place where it was before the house exploded with Christmasness.

AWWW...I love Christmas so much but I am soooo happy we have something like 350 some days until we have to do it all over again!!!!

Here are some pictures from our de-Chrismtasing and our "last Christmas". Enjoy!


Here is a picture of my family. Aren't we a foxy bunch? Grandma Pauline is 91 years young. I hope I got her "good health" genes!!!



Bella helping daddy take down the lights outside.....and giving momma a heart attack!! Not to worry....daddy is just below holding on to our little dare devil!




Daddy and his best girl getting ready for Aunt Kristie's party. Asking mommy, "Don't we look foxy???"
And finally, Bella laying on Aunt Kristie's hardwood floor taking a rest. It is tough to be a baby and have soooo many presents to open!!!
What a wonderful Christmas season this turned out to be. Thank you to everyone who helped make this one special and meaningful.
2008 was such a wonderful year. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us!!!!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com