Monday, January 26, 2009

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is Bella's first Chinese New Year. We were suppost to go to our Logan group's Chinese New Year Party on Saturday but Bella was under the weather so we were unable to attend. She is teething again.....so I didn't get my picture of my little cutie in her Chinese Silks like I had hoped, but maybe this weekend.

So for now.....I leave you with Bella's newest trick...We call it "Back it up...back, back it up!!!" Enjoy!!!



Isn't our little darling getting big!!!


And here are some pictures that Grandma Paula took with her new digital camera she got for Christmas.



Miss Movie Star is ready for her close up!



Bella and mom enjoying her sit and spin.


We are pretty sure that Bella will be getting tooth #5 any day now, and hopefully, next year we will be able to celebrate Chinese New Year with all Bella's little friends in their beautiful little silk outfits.

2 comments:

Do said...

Your daughter has dove eyes, so cute.

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Back it up is sooo cute!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com