Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a weekend!!!

This weekend was just CRAZY!!

It started off on Friday night with daddy using his butt-crack abilities to work on some electrical stuff at Aunt Kristie's . Bella and I made home made pizza's at Aunt Kristie's to feed the crew. Bella loved helping spreading the cheese on the pizza and eating all the little sausage pieces. Cosmo liked them too because Bella kept dropping them on the floor 'accidentally'!!!

Then on Saturday night, daddy and mommy got some grown up time when we went to Mike's company Christmas Party. They always have their Christmas Party in January on the MLK weekend holiday since daddy's company gets Monday off. It was really fun as they had the Little Vegas people there and we got to practice our blackjack skills at the tables all night. I am just going to admit...my black jack playin' skills are not that great and I am constantly asking...should I take one or hold!! Since they use fake money, it is all good and it doesn't matter if we win or lose, but I did double my money when it was said and done!!!! Vegas here I come??!!???

Sunday night we had the annual hockey game that Mike's company provides to its employees. It is great. They have a suite for us with lots of food and beverages. Most of his coworkers bring their kids. It is lots of fun. We decided to take Bella....here is the pictures from our adventure.


My First Hockey Game....Boy, Oh Boy!!!! (and yes....I am teething again so I am a slobbery mess!!!)


Our foxy family at the game. Go Komets!!!!

"Help me dad!!! The seat is gettin' me!!!!!"
"Go team go!!!!! Awww....a game and a double!!!!! This is the life!"
Me and my dad!
Me and my dad.....the artistic shot!

We got a goal!!!!! we got a goal!!!!!!!!! Go Team!!!!!

Our little Kong Fu Panda at work....notice the skill of our little kong fu master as she wards off the evil Mr. Brandon.

And finally, on Monday we had our 6 month review for our adoption. It went okay but half way through the meeting, of course, our little cutie decided that it was time for her nap and got cranky because she having trouble going potty. Our little social butterfly who would rather popeye everyone than do anything else starts fussing and carrying-on......What are the odds of that happening?

So instead of going to build-a-bear like we had planned after our meeting, we just turned around and came home. It is one of the things motherhood has taught me...how to just go with the flow and sometimes plans change and it is okay.

So we went home, read some books, did some tickling, and have a great rest of the afternoon off. It was nice with having such a busy weekend to finish our weekend at home.....

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com