Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Momma"

It has finally happened!!! I am momma!!!!

Bella started really saying "mom" in the last couple days. At first, I thought I was hearing things when she started saying it, but last night I bet she said it atleast 50 times "mom...mom....mom...mom...mom" AWWWW...what a wonderful sound!

Bella has been saying "da" almost from the beginning so you can see why this was such a big thing for me! I just like finally having a name!

I did try to get it on video but of course, my little cutie was having no part of that. She would much rather popeye or do monkey lips whenever she hears the camera turn on.

So for now....here are some more pictures from the last few weeks...




Bella getting ready for her close up with the cutest piggies you have ever seen!



Bella snuggling up with daddy at the Breakfast with Santa.


Bella in Grandma Donna's rocking chair at Christmas. Aunt Annie is making sure Bella doesn't fall out. Not to worry...Bella is a pro at rocking chairs!

No comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com